Tuesday 9 November 2010

Liz at Lancaster

Internet here is very slow, so I'm doing good just to get the pics posted. I'm staying at a place called Liz at Lancaster. Liz is the proprietor of bed and breakfast with 5 very interesting rooms . Each has a very charming walkway and patio (notice the electrical fence above the wall). The interior is quite homey and the staff are more than kind.


I received my car today and attempted to drive abit on he opposite side of the road. Not really that difficult unless one is making a turn.












I am in the Coral room (see pics from yesterday for the inside). The flora is amazing. The sound of birds makes one feel they are living in the aviary at KC Zoo












At the headboard of my bed is a "crime alert" device - sort of like a "life alert" but to be used only if someone breaks into the apartment. I mentioned the windows are all open. The air is fresh, not humid - excellent weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment